Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reflection of Term 2 Science Lesson

Hi all,

Today I will be talking about my reflection on Term 2 Science Lessons.

In term 2, I learnt about Diversity and Interactions, like solvent and solutes, seperation techqinues, elements and many other things. I feel that the lessons on these topics were fun, as most of the lessons were conducted in the science lab and we can get to do many experiments. This thus, made the lessons fun. However, I think that the lessons will be more fun if there is longer time for us to do the experiments as I feel that experiments are better than having only the notes and not much experiments. This is because experiments are 3D and it will allow us to do it ourself and in other words, meant that we can have our own experience on doing the experiment.

Thanks,
Aloysius Chan (03)

No comments:

Post a Comment